Skip to content
- Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition and satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of the item.. Catalog descriptions include the condition information where possible. If you have any questions regarding lots, contact the Auction Company prior to the auction. NO WARRANTIES or Guarantees of any type. The lots are sold “as is”, where is. The Auctioneer has taken great care to insure that any statement regarding the items, and descriptions regarding the items in the catalogue are accurate. Any statement made by the Auctioneer or seller regarding the items to be sold should be considered as a guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his agent of their responsibilities. Any dispute among bidders will be settled by the Auctioneer ar his sole discretion, and his decision will be deemed finial.
- BUYERS RESPONSIBILITIES: Buyer assumes full responsibility for all items purchased when the Auctioneer declares it is sold. Auctioneer is not responsibile for security or the security of items purchased. Auctioneer is not responsibile for missing or misplaced items.
- If you are unsure about any lot for any reason, DO NOT BID. No items may be returned for any reason.
- Once an item is sold to a bidder by the auctioneer, at that point the merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the purchaser. All sales are finial.
- Bidders are required to register and give photo ID prior to the beginning of the sale.
- Sales Tax will be charged unless the buyer has a dealer’s resale certificate that is directly related to the industry that is being sold. Prospective bidders must present their resale information at time of regristration.
- Full payment of purchaser’s account must be received at the end of the auction or upon check out. Terms are cash or check with a valid ID, or cashiers check unless other arrangements are made. Any buyer that purchased $5000 and over, must produce a bank letter of credit.
- All merchandise purchased must be removed by the purchaser after the close of the sale. Buyer assumes all responsibility for removal and transportation and handling of purchases
- The Auctioneers will not be responsibile for property acquired that is not removed in the time period allowed. Any item not removed on time will be deemed abandoned. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all costs incurred by Auctioneer or seller for removal/storage/disposal of abandoned merchandise.
- Any deletions or additions to the sale will be announced by the Auctioneer either before or during the sale.
- Announcements sale day supersede any and all previously released information including all oral or printed matter regardless of medium.